Makeup Organization

my major needed train case
I desperately needed some new makeup organization since I've moved my room around to make space for Lyric Cheyenne. I had to take away some of my dresser space which housed on top a lot of my beauty products and such so I was looking on youtube and came across a couple of gurus talking about their train cases they ordered from Yazmo.com. I decided that is exactly what I need to do and ordered an all black one. The shopping experience was easy and delivery was expected timing. Not everything fits in this one case but if the most of my makeup goes beyond this I really want to get a Zuca bag. If you've ever heard of Zuca bags they are extremely popular for pro makeup artists because the client can sit on top of the bag and they come with these great clear bags you can use to organize the inside. I would most likely make it my vanity chair and if i ever decide to go MUA it would come in handy.

Here are the links:



No comments:

Post a Comment